Toby
@EdenStayz•United Kingdom

Critique My Listing

Im Toby from Accra, Ghana

I’m definitely looking to improve my listing and get more insights from experienced hosts.

Right now, my biggest concern is
maximizing bookings and making my listing stand out while ensuring guests have a seamless experience.

Feel free to tell me what I can do to improve my listing

Here’s the listing link : airbnb.com/h/edencourt

5 replies4 Oct
Select a reaction

Airbnb’s official space for hosts

Ask for advice, share tips and celebrate wins all in one place.

5 Replies

Genichiro
@Genichiro0•Hashimoto, Japan

Nice to meet you.

It might be best not to post your Wi-Fi password or a screenshot of Netflix.

2 replies4 hours ago
Select a reaction
Toby
@EdenStayz•United Kingdom

Nice to meet you too , and thanks for your reply . I understand not posting my WiFi password, but I thought the Netflix was more of marketing move for guests to visually see the smart tv features

1 reply3 hours ago
Select a reaction
Genichiro
@Genichiro0•Hashimoto, Japan



I’ve also set up a smart TV in my listing.

Due to copyright restrictions in Japan, I’ll refrain from posting any video footage of the TV.

3 hours ago
Select a reaction
Susan
@Susan6573•United Kingdom

Hi Toby

It looks lovely, but it looks staged and Ai'd. Sorry if I'm wrong. Couple of things, why don't people take photos with the curtains open, flooded with light and turn the TV off.

You're described as 3 bed, 3.5 bath, but your blurb says: 2 bed, 2.5 bath, and you repeat yourself. Keep it shorter, I was bored about half-way and gave up reading.

And big bugbear - stop with the emojis, they are childish and make it difficult to read

I would rewrite your blurb get rid of the repeats, luxury / comfort / refined, and fix the bedroom contradiction, as it says 2 bedrooms but then says 3 separate bedrooms

Welcome to Eden Court Apartments, a modern, fully furnished 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom apartment on Nmai-Adjiriganor Road in East Legon, Accra.

It’s a comfortable home away from home, ideal for families, business travellers and guests visiting Accra.

The apartment has:

  • Open-plan, air-conditioned living and dining area
  • Smart TV with entertainment apps
  • Fully equipped modern kitchen with appliances, cookware and tableware
  • Complimentary coffee and breakfast essentials
  • Two comfortable bedrooms with queen beds, air conditioning, smart TVs and fresh linens
  • Two full bathrooms plus a convenient guest toilet
  • Free parking
  • Access to a drying line in the backyard

To make your stay in Accra easier, we also offer: Airport pickup and private city tours

Please note: an initial utilities allowance is included in your stay, covering electricity, water, gas and generator fuel; there maybe an additional charge. There is also a standby generator in case of power outage. If you have any questions about utilities or generator use before booking, please get in touch.

Hope that's useful,

Good luck, and best wishes

Susan 🙂

1 reply4 Oct
Select a reaction
Toby
@EdenStayz•United Kingdom

Thanks Susan. I had my co host take care of the listing descriptions and left it at that . I hadn’t seen all these extra wordings and contradictions. Your reply has been helpful .

4 Oct
Select a reaction
Luis Angel
@LuisAngel•Canada

Hi there! Could you please let me know how I can request a dedicated Airbnb account manager to help manage and support my listings?

Mark
@Mark6458•Montclair, NJ

Hi Community,

This is really a challenge, I keep connecting with super host support, for this issue.

When searching for the city my listing is in, the apartment show up by under it, the city next door is shown.

The city next door is not a destination people want to go to.

How can I get this escalated and resolved?

Thanks!

Mark

Sebastian
@Sebastian1837•Alicante, Spain

My flat has a tourist licence until 2027, but the website won't let me book the flat for less than 10 days. What do I have to do?

Frankie
@Frankie144•Los Angeles, CA

Hi .Can someone pls help me. A guest game me a 1 star review. ( first non 5 review out of 45 reviews) Basically retalitory for a damage claim . Airbnb did not remove....just declined with no reason why. Can anyone pls let me know what to do about this? I would like this First 1 star removed. Thank You

Daniëlle
@Danielle402•Netherlands

Good evening,

I have just received a warning from Airbnb because I received a 3-star review from a guest. And that I may have stated untruths in my listing.

I would like to clear this up immediately;

I have just checked my listing again, but what Ms Wendeline writes about the bunk bed being very narrow is also true, because it is a tiny house, and the description clearly states that the bunk bed is 70 cm X 200 cm. So she could have known this.

She states that she thought it was too expensive for what she got. That is her opinion, but I am in the same range as other tiny houses and offer a cottage in perfect condition, which is praised for its tidiness and cleanliness.

I think Ms Wendeline is a bit offended because she couldn't get into the cottage earlier than the time stated in my listing. I did give her the opportunity, but she didn't want to pay extra for this. She just didn't consider that I had to change the cleaner's schedule in order to accommodate her wishes.

I would also like to mention that this guest booked this for her grown-up children, and she herself has a chalet 3 places further on in the park. We are practically neighbours.

I therefore deeply regret that she has given 3 stars, but that is her opinion.

What I don't think is fair is that Airbnb is reprimanding me when there are no untruths in my listing. Everything stated in it is present. And the cottage is in perfect condition!

I would therefore like to refer you to my other guests, who have also written a review.

I would like to see a counter-response from Airbnb here.

I enjoy renting out through you and hope that this will happen often.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Daniëlle Sterke

Bosplekkie