ii
I'd be really interested to hear your opinion: In your view, what really makes the difference today in terms of a guest leaving 5⭐, apart from the cleanliness of the property?
Ask for advice, share tips and celebrate wins all in one place.
ii
I'd be really interested to hear your opinion: In your view, what really makes the difference today in terms of a guest leaving 5⭐, apart from the cleanliness of the property?
Responsiveness, availability and communication are often cited as key factors in delivering an excellent experience.
But I wonder if there's also a limit.
Some guests appreciate being contacted regularly, receiving advice and having their needs anticipated.
Others prefer to have all the necessary information from the outset… and then enjoy their stay in peace without receiving too many messages.
Personally, I think that one of the most interesting challenges for a host is precisely to find the right balance between being available and giving the guest space.
How do you handle this in your properties?
Do you have a rule about the number of messages sent during a stay, or do you fully adapt to each guest's behaviour?
I'd be curious to see if habits differ depending on the country and culture.
Hello everyone 👋
I get the impression that, nowadays, a clean property in a good location that matches the listing… has almost become the minimum expected.
What really makes the difference seems to be increasingly found elsewhere:
communication, anticipation, responsiveness, attention to the guest and how to handle unexpected situations.
So, the real question is:
For you, are 5 ⭐️ mainly earned thanks to the property… or thanks to the experience created around it?
And if you had to choose one single element that turns a stay from “very good” to “excellent”, what would it be?
I'm curious to read your opinions, because I don't think we all have the same view on this.
I have a tenant running an EV charging cord through the kitchen window to charge their Tesla. How do I regulate this?
Hi everyone! 👋
I’m a new host from Tirana, Albania, and I’d love to connect with more experienced hosts and get some honest feedback.
I started hosting around 45 days ago and currently manage several apartments located near Tirana International Airport. The apartments are designed mainly for short stays, airport travelers, couples, families, and guests visiting Albania.
So far, the experience has been very positive. We’ve started receiving bookings and our first reviews, and I’m really happy with the feedback we’ve received from our guests so far.
However, since I’m still new to hosting, I know there is a lot I can improve.
I’d really appreciate your honest opinion on my profile and listings:
• What do you think I’m doing well so far?
• What could I improve in my photos, descriptions, pricing or listing setup?
• Does my profile look professional and trustworthy from a guest’s perspective?
• Are there any mistakes or missed opportunities you notice?
• What advice would you give someone who is in their first few months of hosting?
• And what would you personally focus on to increase bookings, reviews and visibility on Airbnb?
I’m happy to receive honest and constructive criticism. I’d much rather learn from experienced hosts now than repeat mistakes later.
Thank you in advance, and wishing everyone lots of successful bookings and great guests! 🏡
Best regard!
There are guests who have booked with me and, for some reason beyond my control, don't arrive or don't check in to the property. The problem is that they write reviews with malice and frustration. I think that if they don't use the accommodation, they shouldn't leave reviews, because they harm the hosts.